What Data is collected and how we will use it?
When you register we collect personal identifiable data about you such as your name, address, email address and various details about your career to date and your job search preferences.
We will use the information you provide to us for the following business purposes:
- For registration to certain areas of the site
- To distribute requested information of new jobs “Job alerts”
- To allow recruiters to search your career profile
- To respond to your enquiries for further information
- To advise you of new developments, products and services from Flexiworkforce
We will only hold this information for as long as the purpose for which the data was collected continues.
Personal identifiable information is destroyed when a candidate chooses to unsubscribe unless its retention is required to satisfy audit, legal, regulatory or accounting requirements or to protect our interests. Flexiworkforce will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others unless you have given us your permission.
Sensitive Personal Data
We do our best to ensure that all information held relating to you is kept up-to-date and complete. We require you to send us updates of your current situation and if you want to be removed from our database. We will respond to your requests to update or delete your information in an efficient and timely manner.
In order to keep up to date with your precise requirements you may from time to time receive relevant information and reminders from us connected to the service you have requested. This complies with The Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations of 2003. If you would rather not receive any updates from us please contact us at media@Flexiworkforce.com.
What is a cookie?
We have placed cookies on your computer or other access device to help improve our website and to allow parts of our website to operate. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that (with your consent) we place on your computer.
They are widely used by most websites that you visit. They enable us to identify you from other users of our website and help us give you the best experience when you visit Flexiworkforce.com.
What information do you collect?
We may also obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. This data is only used for statistical purposes in order to analyse how many people are coming to the site, how often and to what section.
1. We use “analytical” cookies which allow us to track and count the number visitors to our site and see how you move around the website when using it. These cookies enable us to improve your experience.
2. We use “Marketing” Cookies from third-party partners such as Google and Facebook for marketing purposes. These Cookies allow us to display Flexiworkforce promotional material to you on other sites you visit across the Internet.
How to accept/remove cookies:
When you click onto the company web page for the first time, you will be asked by a pop up to accept or reject the sites cookies. Your answer will automatically save and you will not be asked again. However rejecting or disabling cookies may prevent or impede your access to the website.
For information on how to disable or remove cookies from your browser, please follow the links below: