Welcome to Flexiworkforce.
We are so glad you are on our site! We've got some community guidelines to keep in mind to continue making this a great place for everyone.
Flexiworkforce is a community of employers and job seekers, who are either searching for a job or looking for star talent like yourself. Everyone is in this together so be kind to one another when posting comments or reviews. We are also working hard to give you relevant blog content to be shared and commented on. If you disagree with anything being said in a blog, then constructively tell us why! We love to hear your thoughts and feelings on topics, sharing is caring but nobody likes a Nasty McNasterson.
News flash: no-one likes a spammer! This includes link-bombing, promoting a project where it shouldn’t be promoted, sending unsolicited @’s on Twitter, hyping third-party services, and using email lists from outside sources, to name a few. The comment and messaging systems on Flexiworkforce are here so candidates and employers can communicate, ask questions, and share their opinions on blogs - so don’t spam!
Faux pas of commenting
Ahh we know we are giving you a list of don’ts, but bare with us. This will make it a fun place for all of you!
- Personal attacks: Don't attack or insult another user or recruiter on their company page. It's not helpful and it doesn't make Flexiworkforce a friendly place. This includes calling other members trolls.
- Illegal activities: Posting links to illegal downloads, ways to steal service, and other nefarious activity is not OK here.
- NSFW(Not Safe for Work) material: Nope, not allowed. Even images or links that could be considered borderline are not acceptable. A good rule of thumb is that anything beyond PG-12 will get you in trouble, but we reserve the right to remove any post we deem offensive. This goes for porngraphic material, vile language, gore and generally gross stuff.
- Racism, sexism, and other discrimination: Attacking entire classes of people is just like attacking a single person: we'll ban you for it.
- Trolling: "Trolling" is a big, messy term, but we know what trolls are and we won't tolerate it. If you're abusing the good conversations here at Flexiworkforce we will take your comments and posts down. This includes the company reviews - if you personally attack that company we will remove all comments and block you from the site.
Chat to the employer rules
Aren't we just great giving you the option to chat to employers? This feature gives you the chance to ask an employer directly any questions you have about working at their company such as benefits and perks. It also lets you ask questions or leave your thoughts about articles they've posted on their company page.
What it is not is a place to leave abusive questions or reviews that are a personal attack on the company. This website is for sharing advice, tips and positive encouragement in your job seeking journey, NOT a place to spread your negative thoughts about a company. Go do that on your own personal pages. You will be banned if you are caught!
If something is wrong, tell us!
Sometimes we are too busy changing the world of work and wont notice if something bad is posted or if there is a sneaky glitch on the site. So if you want to be a star and report something, holler at us on firstname.lastname@example.org